Friday, November 5, 2010

More from the Amazing CSN!

CSN continues to amaze me!  Up until 7 or 8 months ago, I didn't even know who they were, what they did, or all the great things they have on any one of their 200+ websites.  See these dining chairs on the right over there?  If I hadn't just bought a whole new dining room table set last year, I'd have to seriously consider matching these up with a gorgeous table in my dining room.  They're certainly drool-worthy.  :o)

Oh, well, since new dining rooms chairs won't be appearing in my house any time in the near future, I guess I'll have to settle (it's not hard, really) for something else from their great site!  :o)  Me thinks I need to try to complete my Paula Deen Stoneware Collection.  If you've been around my blog for any length of time, you may have seen one of the review posts I did for CSN and some of this gorgeous stoneware collection.  Well, guess what?  They have it in blue now!  And not this bright, terrible color, but one of the most beautiful shades of soft blue that I have ever seen.  Oh, if I didn't already have it in the other color (which is still gorgeous, BTW, but blue IS my favorite color)!!!

Anywho....be watching in the coming weeks for some great stuff from my kitchen!  I seemed to have recently developed an addiction to baking...oh, this is not good for someone who needs to go on a diet.....

1 comment:

  1. I've gotten an offer from them, but had not taken them up on it yet. I suppose I'm missing out...


    I've updated the CHF Reading Challenge post and finally moved over the linkies if you want to link up your reviews for others to see. I know I'm behind. I'm sorry. :)
    2010 Christian Historical Fiction Reading Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)