Updated - As of July 2015, I am actively looking for pregnancy/baby products to review in anticipation of our first baby arriving in January 2016.
I am always open for review requests for Christian fiction novels and various products. If my review conditions below are satisfactory for you or your company, please feel free to email me at email@example.com with your review request. Please take a moment to review the genres that I will not consider, which are listed below. I will respond to your review request if I'm interested. Thank you! :)
Review Policy for Books
- In addition to posting a review on this blog, reviews will be posted on Amazon and Goodreads.
- I am not a professional book reviewer, but I do my best to give my honest opinion. I don't come across many books that I don't like, so negative reviews on this blog will seldom appear.
- Books are not reviewed in the order they are received. This is partly due to the blog tours (see below) that I participate in, and I try to make sure those are taken care of first. I do not object to receiving books in ARC or e-book/Kindle format.
- I participate in several blog tours which are set up in advance. If I have not had a chance to review your book by the date of the blog tour, I will post a synopsis of the book on the date the tour is scheduled.
- 5 stars - One of the best books I have ever read.
- 4 stars - Very well written, but not something that will stick with me.
- 3 stars - Just an okay book, probably mediocre and predictable.
- 2 stars - Not my cup of tea, but it may have a couple of redeeming qualities.
- 1 star - No way, no how will I recommend this book to anyone.
- As a side note..... I have only ever given a handful of books a 1-2 star rating as most books that I read, I generally like.
- General Market Fiction (I only review Christian fiction, no secular fiction)
- Non-fiction (a very select few are acceptable, but not as a general rule)
- Self-help books
If you are a Christian fiction author, and are interested in participating in my weekly feature held every Monday, please contact me at the email address listed above. I'm usually booked several weeks in advance, but am always looking for authors to feature. Giveaways on these posts are welcomed, but not required.