Saturday, October 9, 2010

Read-a-thon: Hour 6 1/2

Yay!!  I finally finished my first book!  :o)  I should've looked at my posts from last year before I started reading today, and realized that I should've started with a short book first.  Oh, well.  I've got one book down, who knows how many more to go!

Title of book(s) read since last update: Menu for Romance by Kaye Dacus (review to come next week)
Number of books read since you started: 1
Pages read since last update: 213
Running total of pages read since you started:  285
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 3 1/2 hours
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 5 hours

Gonna take a little break, and put some cookies in the oven.  Too bad I don't have enough time to make some from scratch, but that's why God created refrigerated cookie dough!  Chocolate chip and macadamia nut, here I come.....but not until I actually eat a good lunch first.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)