My Friend Amy's blog hosts Faith 'n Fiction Saturday every week. Every week, she posts a new question that always relates to something about Christian fiction, and invites anyone to share their answers on their own blog.
Here's what we're talking about this week:
One thing we share in common is a love of books. I know there are participants of Faith 'n Fiction Saturdays that read over 200 books a year!
But while we may read a lot of books, only a few books in our lifetimes are special enough that we would never part with them, always recommend them, and maybe even reread them.
So...what fiction books with faith elements are on your keeper shelf? Please keep your answers to no more than 5 books!
Woo, this is a tough one!! Thank God we're allowed to include book series because narrowing it down to just 5 books is just too hard. :o)
1. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers--no way will I EVER part with this one.
2. The Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers
3. The Redemption series by Karen Kingsbury (well, actually, the whole Baxter series are keepers)
4. The Coming Home to Brewster series by Roxanne Henke (I only have 3 of the 5 books--still trying to find books 2 & 3)
5. Legacy of the Ancient River series by Angela Hunt (I own the originals of these babies which I've heard are most difficult to find. Good news for everyone else is that they were all recently re-released by Steeple Hill.)