Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-in!

ffi

1. Give me _chocolate_ and I'll _always be your friend_. :o)

2. Whenever __LOST comes on tv, I drop everything to watch it___.

3. I wish __I could keep more of the jewelry I make__!

4. __Carrot cake from J. Alexander's___ was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world __can be hard sometimes___.

6. Other than this one, _My Friend Amy's blog_ is the last blog I commented on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __making jewelry with my aunt___, tomorrow my plans include __cleaning the house___ and Sunday, I want to __relax___!

1 comment:

  1. oooo I love these!
    I'm with you on number 2!!

    1. Give me _cookie_ and I'll _smile_.

    2. Whenever __ I think of Pushing Daisies being canceled I get a bit sad___.

    3. I wish __I was 40 pounds lighter__!

    4. __Sauteed onions___ was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

    5. To live in this world __you've got to be strong___.

    6. Other than this one, _As I See It Now_ is the last blog I commented on.

    7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __watching a movie___, tomorrow my plans include __hanging with my sister___ and Sunday, I want to __relax___!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)