Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays are hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. The rules are pretty simple, if you decide you'd like to participate!


So, my teaser this week will be from page 43 of The Justice Game by Randy Singer. I plan to start on this one later on tonight, and I know it's gonna be fabulous! Watch for it to be released later on this month!

"As was his custom, Jason came bearing a large pizza--half meat-lovers and half cheese--an order of spicy chicken wings, bleu cheese, a six pack of beer and a bottle of Diet Coke. The beer, wings, and meat-lover side of the pizza were all for Lassiter, a string bean of a man whose metabolism was off the charts. Jason had never seen Lassiter exercise, but his brain cells alone probably burned more calories than most people entire bodies."

Also, be watching in the next few weeks for a review of this book here on my blog. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)