Monday, August 31, 2009

Mailbox Monday

It's been several weeks since I participated in Mailbox Monday, and I just couldn't resist listing what I got last week on my blog today. :o) If you're interested in participating, too, you can find what you need to know here.

Here's what came in my mailbox last week:

Every Fixed Star by Jane Kirkpatrick (BookMooch)
A Place Called Bliss by Ruth Glover (BookMooch)
The Edge of Light by Ann Shorey (PaperBackSwap)
A Time to Love by Al and Joanna Lacy (Frugal Reader)
Stretch Marks by Kimberly Stuart
In the Arms of Immortals by Ginger Garrett
Rain Dance by Joy Dekok
The Fruit of My Lipstick by Shelley Adina
It's All About Us by Shelley Adina
Be Strong and Curvaceous by Shelley Adina
Who Made You a Princess? by Shelley Adina

Wow!!! Sometimes, it just takes listing them all down to really see what a great week it was! I hope to be starting on the Ginger Garrett book very soon as I have heard such wonderful things about her books. Plus, it's historical, so the odds are very good that I'll love it. :o)

7 comments:

  1. That's quite a full mailbox! Enjoy your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want In the Arms of Immortals too...it looks super good! I hope you're reviewing it so I can come back and see how it is! Historicals are my favorites! I just got The Edge of Light today from one of your followers, sugarandgrits, so I hope to start that soon!

    -renee
    http://steelergirl83.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee, I do plan to do a review of In the Arms of Immortals, but I've gotta read the first book in the series (In the Shadow of Lions is the title, I believe). Reading books that are part of a series out of order is like the cardinal sin....I just can't do it! Even if the stories can stand alone, I still have to read them in order. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree! I just can't make myself read series books out of order. I've got lots of series sitting around that I "can't" read because I don't have the first book. LOL

    I'd like to hear what both you, and Renee (hi!), think about The Edge of Light ~ it's in my TBR piles, but I haven't gotten to it yet.

    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I know what you mean Christy and Lori! I have a book I've been dying to read but it's book 2 so I don't want to start it until I get book 1 but Lori is hooking me up so HOPEFULLY I'll have it this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee, I HOPE you get it this week, too! I can't wait until you read it ~ I want to know if you LOVE the series as much as I do! :o)

    Christy, have you read Susan May Warren's Noble Legacy series? That's what we're talking about (I think!) LOL they are all great books!

    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. If Reclaiming Nick is the first one in that series, then I know which one you're talking about. I only have the first book right now, and have not read it yet, but am very glad to hear that both of you loved it. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)