Friday, June 17, 2011

Southern-Style Meet & Greet Coming Soon!

It won't be long, and there will be a new feature here!  Yay...aren't you as excited as I am?!?!  :o)

Oh, you want to know what it is, do you?  Well, it's gonna be a little thing I like to call the Southern-Style Meet & Greet, and it will be featuring some of the best authors Christian fiction has to offer.  Mondays will be our meetin' and greetin' time, so you be sure to stop by now, ya hear?  I'll have some questions some of your favorite authors, along with a bit of fun stuff thrown in for good measure.  Oh, and I'll bring the sweet tea...you just bring yourself, and talk all you want to.  (We talk all the time down here...it's hard to shut us up.)

Wait, there's more!  This may mean some free books, too, and won't that be fun!  :o)  The freebies are up to the author's discretion, but I'm hoping it'll become part of the routine.

One more thing...  if you're a CF author and would like to be included in this new feature, give me a ring, would'ya?  (Well, not an actual telephone ring...an email will do just fine.)  You can find my email addy in that little PR box over there.  ----->  Oh, and you need not be Southern...we like fellowshippin' with everybody (even Yankees...hehe).  :o)

So, can you tell I'm excited?  I hope you are, too!  I hope you'll come back and visit real soon...maybe even before meetin' time gets here.  :o) 

7 comments:

  1. This sounds really fun! Being a Southern girl myself, I can't resist some sweet tea(even if I'm suppose to)! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I'm glad you're not averse to including a Yankee like me in your celebration. ;-)

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bluerose~

    I can't resist it, either. I usually end up drinking at least one glass per day. :o)

    Renee~

    I suppose we'll let you tag along...if we just have to. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat idea, Christy! I love the button for the new feature!! :D

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Amber! I was a little rusty on how to create a new button at first...so thankful I figured it out quickly. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds great! Love my "Southern Tea". When my daughter moved to New York and served our tea, they thought it was dessert because it's so sweet! I am from South Louisiana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am putting the button on my blog.

    http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)