I've been tagged by 2 fellow bloggers, Laura Davis and Caprice Hokstad, so here we go..... :o)
Here are the SIX RULES of tagging.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post. Link to them if possible.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
6 Random Things About Me....
1. I missed being the Valedictorian of my Senior class by a tenth of a percent.
2. I have never broken a single bone.
3. I lived with my in-laws for the first 5 years of my marriage. Most would think that I had lost my marbles by doing that, but I truly have the greatest in-laws.
4. I've sung Southern Gospel music in a group with my parents for the past 10 years.
5. I do not like the smell of coffee AT ALL. I refuse to ever own a coffee maker, and I have only allowed one in my house on one occasion to accommodate my husband's grandparents.
6. It has always been my secret wish to own my own craft store one day.