Saturday, December 13, 2008

My First Meme.....Saturday Six

I came across this site this morning, and I had never heard of a meme before in my life. But hey, it looks pretty interesting, and I think I'll try it out....

Here goes...
__________________________________

1. Are you more picky about your own appearance, your car’s appearance, or your home’s appearance? probably a little bit of all three

2. When it comes to clothes, at what store do you spend the most on the clothes you wear? Macy's or some other mall store.

3. You are assigned a big project at work: how close to deadline do you generally complete it? I usually pace myself so that I don't have to rush myself a whole lot in the end.

4. Take the quiz: Are You a Perfectionist?

I scored a 53%.....not nearly as much of a perfectionist as I thought I was.

5. After you finish something you are particularly proud of, a close friend makes a comment about an alternative way you could have done the same thing, and you realize that their idea is better. How are you most likely to respond, either to that person or on the inside? Most of the time when something like that happens, I admit to myself, "Why didn't I think of that?"

6. Which do you generally find the easier: finding fault in your own personality, or finding fault in the personalities of those closest to you? Both, unfortunately.

_______________________________

Tough questions, there!! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! Welcome to Saturday Six. This is my second time.

    Thanks for sharing your answer to us. Mine is up too! http://www.therubyposts.com/2008/12/perfectionist/

    Hope to see you there soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I'm a new reader :)

    These are tough!
    1. I'm most picky about my house. Average picky about me and not picky at all about the car.
    2. I adore thrift shops and Target.
    3. I like to get things done early so I don't have to worry.
    4. 51%
    5. I say, "That's brilliant. I'll have to check with you next time."
    6. Both, unfortunately.
    5.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)