Sunday, October 25, 2009

Read-a-thon Wrap Up

Well, I didn't make it as long as I'd hoped. :o( 13 hours was about all I could do once a headache started coming on. After my last update at 12 hours, I did start on another book, and read about 90 pages more, so I'll add that to my total stats. Even though I didn't last the whole 24 hours, I am still so glad that I managed to read 4 whole books, plus a little of another one. Maybe I'll attempt this the next time around...who knows! :o)

Also, I want to say a huge thank you to all the cheerleaders that stopped by....you guys rocked!

Here's the final update:

Title of book(s) read: Diamond Place by Robin Lee Hatcher, Talking to the Dead by Bonnie Grove, Hidden by Shelley Shepard Gray, The Parkerstown Delegate by Grace Livingston Hill, and Kindred Bond by Deborah Raney

Number of books completed since you started: 4

Running total of pages read since you started: 892

2 comments:

  1. Wow I think 4 books is pretty good! Way to go! I should give a go at this readathon next time around! I pretty much read all day and night anyways LOL!

    xoxo~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very impressed..in 13 hours you read four books! Wow! Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)