Another year has gone by, and I've read more books this past year than I've ever read in a single year. But,....uh,....I don't know what the final number is yet. :o) I've got one book for sure that'll be finished by 11:59pm tonight, and maybe I can squeeze in one more....we'll have to see. And maybe one of those will make it on this list as an honorable mention or something.
In the mean time, I wanted to share with you my Top 10 Books of 2009. In no particular order....here we go:
1. Daughters of Boston series by Julie Lessman (REVIEW of Book 3)
2. Talking to the Dead by Bonnie Grove (REVIEW)
3. The Face by Angela Hunt
4. Sisters of the Quilt series by Cindy Woodsmall
5. The Veil by Diane Noble (REVIEW)
6. Shadows of Lancaster County by Mindy Starns Clark (REVIEW)
7. Stand-in Groom by Kaye Dacus (REVIEW)
8. Love Finds You in North Pole, Alaska by Loree Lough (REVIEW)
9. Pièce de Résistance by Sandra Byrd (REVIEW)
10. The Hope of Refuge by Cindy Woodsmall (REVIEW)
And oops...I cheated a little bit. Hey, there are just some series where every single book is fabulous!