Thursday, December 31, 2009

Top 10 Books of 2009

Another year has gone by, and I've read more books this past year than I've ever read in a single year. But,....uh,....I don't know what the final number is yet. :o) I've got one book for sure that'll be finished by 11:59pm tonight, and maybe I can squeeze in one more....we'll have to see. And maybe one of those will make it on this list as an honorable mention or something.

In the mean time, I wanted to share with you my Top 10 Books of 2009. In no particular order....here we go:

1. Daughters of Boston series by Julie Lessman (REVIEW of Book 3)
2. Talking to the Dead by Bonnie Grove (REVIEW)
3. The Face by Angela Hunt
4. Sisters of the Quilt series by Cindy Woodsmall
5. The Veil by Diane Noble (REVIEW)
6. Shadows of Lancaster County by Mindy Starns Clark (REVIEW)
7. Stand-in Groom by Kaye Dacus (REVIEW)
8. Love Finds You in North Pole, Alaska by Loree Lough (REVIEW)
9. Pièce de Résistance by Sandra Byrd (REVIEW)
10. The Hope of Refuge by Cindy Woodsmall (REVIEW)

And oops...I cheated a little bit. Hey, there are just some series where every single book is fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. Christy!!! I cannot thank you enough for including me in your top ten for 2009 AND for the incredible review -- BLESS YOU, GIRL!! I am honored to be listed among such a talented group of authors and even more blessed to forge friendships with wonderful blogger/reviewers like you!

    Here's to a new year that will blow you away with God's abundant blessings!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list is awesome! I'm still waiting for LFY in North Pole Alaska but it will be one of the first I read when I get it!

    I can't believe I forgot to add Talking to the Dead to my list LOL! When I go to do these lists I have to actually go and look at my books and make a note of my favorites. I read so many great books it's hard to remember them all...except for DOB of course since it was my very fave ;-)

    Happy reading in 2010!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cheated less than I did. The Face is on my TBR pile right now. It's good to see it listed as one of your top 10.

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)