Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday: Maid to Match by Deeanne Gist

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Maid to Match by Deeanne Gist, set to release June, 2010.


About the book:


From the day she arrives at the Biltmore, Tillie Reese is dazzled--by the riches of the Vanderbilts and by Mack Danvers, a mountain man turned footman. When Tillie is enlisted to help tame Mack's rugged behavior by tutoring him in the ways of refined society, the resulting sparks threaten Tillie's efforts to be chosen as Edith Vanderbilt's lady's maid. But the stakes rise even higher when Mack and Tillie become entangled in a cover-up at the town orphanage. They could both lose their jobs...and their hearts.


**I cannot wait to read this one! Deeanne has not written a single book that I didn't like, and the fact that this one appears to be set at the Biltmore Estate.....WOW!!!! It's gonna be a good'un! ;o)

6 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this author, but I'm intrigued. Thanks for putting this on my radar...and glad you're participating this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on this one Christy! I've really enjoyed every single one of Deeanne's books and I can't wait for this one!

    xoxo~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her books always have the cutest covers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice, Christy! I can't wait to read this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hadn't heard of her doing this book, but you're right, it sounds great!

    Julie =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to this book too.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)