Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cover Attraction: She Walks in Beauty by Siri Mitchell

Title: She Walks in Beauty
Author: Siri Mitchell
Release Date: 4/10/2010
Publisher: Bethany House

About the book:

For a young society woman seeking a favorable marriage, so much depends on her social season debut. Clara Carter has been given one goal: secure the affections of the city's most eligible bachelor. Debuting means plenty of work--there are corsets to be fitted, dances to master, manners to perfect. Her training soon pays off, however, as celebrity's spotlight turns Clara into a society-page darling.

Yet Clara soon wonders if this is the life she really wants. Especially when she learns her best friend has also set her sights on Franklin De Vries. When a man appears who seems to love her simply for who she is and gossip backlash turns ugly, Clara realizes it's not just her marriage at stake--the future of her family depends on how she plays the game.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this one! The cover is gorgeous...but then again there are a TON of books coming out with terrific covers this year!

    xoxo~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Renee! I detail on the girl's dress is absolutely stunning...it just takes me back in time..hmmm. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does walk in beauty - stunning cover! Great pick. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this cover! I've been wait for this book to come out for months now:~) Can't wait
    Love Ya,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)