Monday, March 23, 2009

Mailbox Monday


This is my first opportunity to participate in Mailbox Monday, and I think it's a pretty good idea considering I seem to get quite a lot of books through the mail! :o)

Here's what I received last week (all Christian fiction) courtesy of BookMooch and PaperBackSwap:

The Solitary Envoy by T. Davis Bunn and Isabella Bunn
The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Down by Neta Jackson
Showdown by Ted Dekker
Echoes by Kristen Heitzmann
Blue Mist on the Danube by Doris Elaine Fell
Legend of the Celtic Stone by Michael Phillips
The Tail of the Dragon by Robert Wise
A Sacred Place by Bonnie Leon (I think this one's gonna be right up my alley!)
Kansas Home by Tracey Bateman
Wildflowers by Robin Jones Gunn

Come back next week to see what's already arrived in this week's mail! :o)

2 comments:

  1. I need to check these sights out. I see so many people finding great titles from both PBS and BookMooch. Nice list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo how fun!
    Except I didn't get anything cool last week.
    So I'm going to tell what I'm expecting in the mail this week:
    "My So-Called Love Life" by Allie Pleiter,
    "Mistaken For The Mob" by Ginny Aiken,
    "Design on a Crime (Deadly Decor)" by Ginny Aiken

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)