Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What's On Your Nightstand--February


It's time for this month's "What's On Your Nightstand?" post! I got most of last month's nightstand books read, but a couple are being carried over to this month.

Here's what I did manage to read last month:

Vengeance by Donna Dawson
Her Captain's Heart by Lyn Cote
Indigo Waters by Lisa Samson
The Trophy Wives Club by Kristin Billerbeck
In the Shadow of the Sun King by Golden Keyes Parsons
A Tale of Three Kings by Gene Edwards
When the Heart Cries by Cindy Woodsmall

So without further ado, here's what I'm planning to read for March:

A Vote of Confidence by Robin Lee Hatcher
Love Finds You in Last Chance, California by Miralee Ferrell
The Art of Compassion by Various Authors
The Deuteronomy Project by William Couser
When the Morning Comes by Cindy Woodsmall
When the Soul Mends by Cindy Woodsmall
The Scribe by Francine Rivers

I'd say that's enough to keep me busy, don't you think?! :o)

1 comment:

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)