Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday Whatnots

It's time for another Wednesday Whatnot! :o)

I want to apologize for how today's pictures look. I have had a hard time figuring out a good setting on my camera (I've got a really nice Kodak....it just has too many settings) so that the pictures look right. Guess I'll just keep tinkering with it.... If you have a suggestion, let me know as I am not a camera-savvy person.




This is a brand new set that I made a couple of weeks ago, and when I finished it, I was a little bit in awe. Unfortunately, this picture does not do it justice.

The focal point of this piece is a beautiful rhinestone pendant that looks very much like a flower. It has a pale green, almost clear stone on the outside, then turquoise stones in the middle. The strand of the necklace consists of pearls (2 different sizes), crackled beads, and hollowed-out silver filigree beads.

1 comment:

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)