Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday Whatnots

Here's this week's Wednesday Whatnots! Hope you enjoy! :o)



I made this design a long time ago, and I'm somewhat surprised that I still have it. It's one of my favorites. It's a mix of turquoise glass beads and clear glass beads with silver clasps.



I love it when I can remake something that used to be something completely different. These beads used to belong to a strand of Christmas tree garland. (I apologize that the flash was so bright on this pic....I realize it's difficult to make out the colors!) This set features beads that have a pearlized finish and are ivory and blue. On the bracelet, the blue beads have a gold finished bead cap on each side to give it some bling. :o) The earrings are on a gold-plated fishwire and have an ivory bead on top, then are connected to a blue bead with the gold bead caps on either side.

Hope you enjoyed both of those! Come back next week and see something that I think is truly stunning. :o)

1 comment:

  1. I like the second set! How creative!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)