Thursday, April 30, 2009

Booking Through Thursday: Worse?

Here's what Booking Through Thursday is asking us this week:

Which is worse?

Finding a book you love and then hating everything else you try by that author, or

Reading a completely disappointing book by an author that you love?


In my opinion, the second choice is much worse. Francine Rivers is one of my favorite authors (I've got too many favorite authors to narrow it down to just one). I've read just about every single book that she's ever written, except one. Her book, The Last Sin Eater, was my all-time least favorite of anything she's ever written. I felt the style was completely different from everything else I'm accustomed to reading by her, and I just did not like it. Nothing else that she's written has disappointed me as much as that one book.....didn't like the movie version, either.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully it was just the one book and you will enjoy the next one better.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)