Monday, April 20, 2009

Mailbox Monday

It's time for Mailbox Monday again hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page! I absolutely love when I get great new reads in the mail....it always makes for an exciting day! :o)

Here's what was in my mailbox this week:

She's All That by Kristin Billerbeck
The Sacred Shore by T. Davis Bunn and Janette Oke
Turning the Paige by Laura Jensen Walker
The Bachelor's Bargain by Catherine Palmer
Angel of Wrath by Bill Myers

Well, sort of a slow week for me with the books coming in the mail, but I'm not complaining. It keeps my TBR stack growing more and more all the time. :o) See ya next week with what's in this week's mailbox!

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't call that a slow week :)
    have fun reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 5 books is a great week - not too few and not too many. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Five books is a nice week - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)