Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday Teaser

Teaser Tuesdays are hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can participate!

Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser (I have to put 4 instead of 2 here to complete the whole thought):

I kissed him, tasted salt on my lips. "You honor me by being my wife and staying here through all that has happened. But we're as different as flowers and bees. You bloom vibrant while I, I just want to slip by, have a taste, but never stay long enough to be noticed."

That teaser is from page 31 of A Tendering in the Storm by Jane Kirkpatrick. I posted last week on my Tuesday Teaser a few sentences from the first book in this series. I have thoroughly been enjoying both books, and should be on book 3 by the end of the week. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)