New Challenge Alert..... :o)
I have a hard time turning down any challenge that I feasibly think I can accomplish, and this one was a no-brainer. Margeret from Creative Madness is hosting a new challenge for 2010 for Christian Historical Fiction. Here are the rules:
1. The goal is to read and promote Christian Historical Fiction by reading at least 24 titles. That is two per month, but anyone who wants to commit to more or less is welcome to join in on the fun. Anyone can join. You do not need a blog to participate. I have started a CHF Ning to promote discussions as well.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, and other formats are all allowed. As long as the book can by purchased it counts.
3. Feel free to list a proposed lists of TBR (to-be-reads) but you can also list them as you go.
4. Duplicates from other reading challenges can also count.
5. Challenge begins January 3rd through December 31st. Books started before count. *wink*
From past experience, I'm not going to post a list of books that I intend to read because I never manage to follow them. This post will be the central location where I will keep track of the books I've read for this challenge. Can't wait to get started!
1. The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen--1/8/10
2. A Sinister Silence by Jane Peart--1/9/10
3. Outlaw's Bride by Lori Copeland--1/10/10
4. Michal by Jill Eileen Smith--1/21/10
5. A Place Called Bliss by Ruth Glover--1/31/10
6. A Kiss for Cade by Lori Copeland--2/11/10
7. Abigail by Jill Eileen Smith--2/20/2010
8. Fit to Be Tied by Robin Lee Hatcher--3/2/2010
9. Wind by Calvin Miler--3/16/2010
10. Love Finds You in Homestead, Iowa by Melanie Dobson--3/19/2010
11. The Bride Bargain by Kelly Eileen Hake-3/22/2010
12. Heart of Stone by Jill Marie Landis--3/24/2010
13. Sixteen Brides by Stephanie Grace Whitson--4/2/2010
14. The Bride Backfire by Kelly Eileen Hake--4/8/2010
15. The Desires of Her Heart by Lyn Cote--4/15/2010
16. Her Inheritance Forever by Lyn Cote--4/22/2010
17. Her Mother's Hope by Francine Rivers--4/24/2010
18. No Place for a Lady by Maggie Brendan--4/28/2010
19. Petticoat Ranch by Mary Connealy--5/1/2010
20. Calico Canyon by Mary Connealy--5/3/2010
21. Gingham Mountain by Mary Connealy--5/8/2010
22. Paper Roses by Amanda Cabot--5/10/2010
23. A Woman Called Sage by DiAnn Mills--5/13/2010
24. Love Finds You in Bridal Veil, Oregon by Miralee Ferrell--5/16/2010