Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I've got a New Car!!! :o)

Woohoo!!! I've been so excited the past few days, and about to bounce off the walls. I've finally gotten a new car! :o) YAY!! It's a 2010 Toyota Corolla, and I love it. It's got way more space than you'd think--the trunk is huge, it's got 3 glove boxes, 8+ cup holders (can't seat more than 5...still not sure why there's so many cup holders), great head and leg room, and nooks and crannies everywhere.

Wow....I am so blessed. :o)

Here's some pics for ya of my new car. We stopped by my in-laws house after we left the dealership, and my mother-in-law just had to get the camera out. :o) The top two pics are of the new car, and the bottom two are of my old car while it was being hauled onto the tow truck. I hate that we had to go through having an accident in order to get a new car because we've been planning to get one for some time, but I'm happy just the same. *grin*





6 comments:

  1. Wow it's 10x cuter than your old Sunfire! Congratulations! I hope you have many happy years together! :-)

    xoxo~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Renee! I agree completely! I had planned to drive my old car 'til it just fell apart, and then, get a new car. Only bad thing about it is now I have a car note...it's been years since I last had one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy ~ your new car is beautiful! My very first car was a 1989 Corolla...very ugly compared to yours! LOL

    Toyota makes great cars. I now have a Highlander...that still needs to be repaired from my wreck. :(

    God does work in mysterious ways. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Lori! I'm babying this car so much already. After the first day I drove it, I already had dirt and dust from the roads on it, and I wanted to go wash it. However, we're basically having a week of rain up here, so it would do no good.

    Sorry to hear about your car...I didn't know you were in an accident. Too many of those going around lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I remember those days, Christy. :) Right now, my car is so filthy, I'm a little embarrassed to be seen driving it! It just rained here yesterday, so at least I have an excuse. *tee hee*

    Thank you. It was my fault...I backed into a light pole (never even saw it!) and demolished my back hatch. The whole thing + the bumper is gonna have to be replaced. Thank goodness the window is still intact, so they can salvage it to put in the new hatch.

    Enjoy your day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Woo-hoo!!! My little car is still going strong after 18 years. When we part ways, I'll get another Corolla.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)