Monday, March 15, 2010

Mailbox Monday!

It's time again for Mailbox Monday! If you'd like to join in the fun, just go to The Printed Page...Marcia hosts this event every week.

I can't believe it's been almost 6 months since I last participated in this meme....oh, what a slacker I am. And um, I know you don't want to see the very long list of what I've gotten in the past 6 months, so we'll just stick with what came this past week. :o)

Asking for Trouble by Sandra Byrd (From publisher)
Saving Sailor by Renee Riva (From BookMooch)
The Healing Season by Ruth Axtell Morren (From BookMooch)
Watching the Tree Limbs by Mary DeMuth (From PBS)
It's Not About Me by Michelle Sutton (From PBS)
Where Grace Abides by B.J. Hoff (From PBS)
Quest of Hope by C.D. Baker (From SwapTree)
Proof by Bill Bright and Jack Cavanaugh (From Swaptree)
Lord Foulgrin's Letters by Randy Alcorn (From Swaptree)
Broken Things by Andrea Boeshaar (From Swaptree)

Holy cow...that's 10 books!!! I've got some reading to do for sure!!

I'm particularly jazzed about finally getting a copy of Michelle Sutton's first book, It's Not About Me. This book has gotten 5-star reviews all over the place, and I simply cannot wait to read it. :o)

I'm also very excited to read the new Sandra Byrd book, Asking for Trouble. Her last set of books, The French Twist Series, are some of the best books I've read in a long time. Be watching in the next few weeks for a review of that one! :o)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You're going to be a busy girl! I can't wait to see what you think of Where Grace Abides! I've been wanting to read that one for awhile since I loved the first book so much!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh have fun with all your wonderful books! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you definitely are going to be busy! You got a lot of good sounding reads there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, that is cool that you are particularly jazzed about my book. I hope you like edgy stuff. :) Then again, if you like Francine Rivers, you can handle my stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)