Friday, July 2, 2010

It's Time for More Paula Deen!

Yay!!! I'm so excited to get my second opportunity to review some Paula Deen products! :o)

Thanks to the people at CSN, who have everything available under the sun from lights to purses, you can pretty much find anything you need for your house or for a nice gift for someone. And this time around, I'll be able to add to my collection of Paula Deen items. I was so impressed with her stoneware products the first time around because they cook evenly, and are easy-peasy to clean. Even better--they are dishwasher safe!


Now, here's where it gets dangerous. See, I've been on a diet for a week now, and doing pretty good with it, too, if I do say so myself. I've been able to resist the temptation of Dr. Peppers, chocolate, and bread in all its forms. So, it's gonna be really tough to review a pie plate (just pick any kind of pie...they're all good), a 9X9 baker (the perfect size for my cornbread recipe), and the mixing cup that measures out flour nearly every time I bake something. But hey, hubby's not on a diet, so I guess he'll just have to eat all the food!

In case you missed the last review of Paula Deen goodies, click here to read about my first adventure! And be watching in the next few weeks for my review (and um, how I hope to stay away from temptation). :o)

1 comment:

  1. WOO-HOO! These pieces are stunning, Christy -- I love, love, love brown!

    Can't wait to see what you think about 'em. :)

    {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)