Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays are hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

Here are the rules:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser this week comes from Gingham Mountain by Mary Connealy which is book 3 in her Lassoed in Texas series. Let me just tell ya, this is a GREAT series!! If you're looking for some books that will just having you laughing for the longest time, then look no further! :o)

From page 17:


"It's very much my business if children are being exploited."

"Exploited?" Grant erupted, but then he caught hold of his temper. He didn't calm down for the prissy female. He did it for the children. They didn't need to start out their life watching their enw pa throw a pitched fit at a young woman, no matter how bad-mannered and misinformed that woman might be.

Click here for more information about Gingham Mountain.
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I'm all for books that make me laugh. Mine's doing that, too. Completely different setting. The teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such fun books to read. Here is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This isn't my usual type of book that I read, but I'm writing this one down! Great teaser :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)