Friday, December 3, 2010

November in Review

Um, don't worry....I'm already embarrassed enough that I only read 5 books last month.  I think that's the fewest amount of books I've read in a month in the past 3 years.  *Must* do better in December....  :o)


An Honest Love by Kathleen Fuller--11/03/2010 - review to come (Inspy nominee)
Plain Perfect by Beth Wiseman--11/10/2010
Plain Pursuit by Beth Wiseman--11/20/2010
Plain Promise by Beth Wiseman--11/22/2010
Plain Paradise by Beth Wiseman--11/24/2010 - review to come (Inspy nominee)

All of these books were semi-part of judging for the Inspy Awards that will be announcing some winners in just a few days (yay!).  Because of that, I have to wait until the winners have been announced before I can post any reviews.  I will say that so far, I have not been disappointed with any of the Amish fiction selections, and I'm so excited that I've found some great new Amish authors to follow in the future.  :o)

What about you?  Read any great books last month?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)