I can hardly believe that 2010 has come and gone in the blink of an eye!! There have been some truly fabulous books this year, and I have to seriously wonder if 2011 will be able to top it. I mean, come on....TWO Francine Rivers books in one year (at 500 pages apiece, no less) says it ALL!!
So, these are my top 10 books for 2010. Each book was published in 2010, and the genres are all over the place. I've included the link to the reviews I did of each book, and I can assure you...these books are the best of the best!
In no particular order, here we go...
1. The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen (review)
2. Her Mother's Hope by Francine Rivers (review)
3. Her Daughter's Dream by Francine Rivers (review)
4. Deceit by Brandilyn Collins (review)
5. Predator by Terri Blackstock (review)
6. The Sister Wife by Diane Noble (review)
7. Masquerade by Nancy Moser (review)
8. For Time and Eternity by Allison Pittman (review)
9. Pearl in the Sand by Tessa Afshar (review)
10. Seek Me With All Your Heart by Beth Wiseman (review)
June Bug by Chris Fabry (review) - This book was published in 2009, but it didn't cross my path until this year, and it was one of the most powerful books I read. Highly recommended!!