Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hangin' Out with Amy Wallace!

Thanks so much for joining me for another great author interview this week!  My special guest this week is suspense author, Amy Wallace.  Amy's just released a brand new book, Hiding in Plain Sight, that sounds like it's my kind of book--a little bit Amish with a whole lotta suspense!

I hope y'all have a great time today getting to know Amy better.  :o)

Welcome, Amy!

***

Not including writing, what was your first job?

I was a nanny.

What is one movie that you could watch over and over again?

It’s a tie between Live Free or Die Hard and The A-Team.

Action movie gal, huh?  *grin*


If you could have any one superpower, what would it be?

Psychokinesis--the ability to control things with my mind. It would sure come in handy on cleaning day.


What food do you love, even though you know you shouldn’t?

Chocolate-drenched desserts, especially Death by Chocolate.

Which magazine do you pick up when you’re stuck in a waiting room?

Southern Living.


Have you ever met anyone famous?

Steven Curtis and Mary Beth Chapman. I worked as a decisions counselor for one of his Atlanta shows and got to go backstage and hang out for a while. They’re such great people.

I imagine so.  :o)  I've been a fan of his music since I was a young girl.

What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?

Nothing I want in immortalized in print.

Oh, come on, Amy!!  I promise we won't tell anyone...really.  *wink*

You’re next in line to audition for American Idol. What song do you sing for the judges?

O Danny Boy. I’m part Irish and learned to croon this one way back when.

***

Amy, thanks so much for stopping by today so we could get to know you better! 

Folks, if you'd like to connect with Amy online, visit her website, or find her on Twitter, Facebook, or Goodreads.

And just like every week, we've got a giveaway, too!  If you'd like the opportunity to win a copy of Amy's newest book, Hiding in Plain Sight, simply fill out all the fields in the form below no later than Tuesday, 4/17, 11:59pm. A winner will be chosen through third-party site, random.org. Odds of winning are based upon number of entries, and contest eligible for US addresses only. I am not responsible for lost or damaged prizes.

**Many thanks to Jeane with Wynn-Wynn Media for all her help coordinating today's interview.



4 comments:

  1. Amy, I love your box of chocolates on your website :) So cute! The book sounds exactly like one I would love to read.

    Thanks for another great interview, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds great; was up late reading about it last night! I just sprained my hand, and somehow the chocolate makes it all better; temporarily that is. :( I enjoyed the interview, and thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your fun interviews! Thanks for hosting this giveaway. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great book! Would love to win a copy! I haven't read any of Amy's books yet. Looking forward to doing so.

    Blessings!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)