Hooray!! I finished my first challenge of the year!!
Seriously, I knew that I could do this one when I signed up for it. Since I live in a large city with a large library system, the amount of books to choose from is overwhelming. The Christian fiction they have to choose from is a little limited, but I've noticed an improvement in recent months. In addition to the public library, my church library is LOADED with Christian fiction, so needless to say, there's no shortage of books for me to choose from. :o)
Many thanks to J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog for hosting this wonderful challenge, as well as several others. I've got 2 more challenges left to finish up for the year--100+ Book Challenge and the Chunkster Challenge--and I think both of them are being hosted by her.
Here's a final listing of what I read:
1. Kiss by Ted Dekker and Erin Healy--1/5/09
2. A Bouquet of Love by Ginny Aiken/Ranee McCollum/Jeri Odell/Debra White Smith--1/10/09
3. Daring Bride by Jane Peart--1/22/09
4. Indigo Waters by Lisa Samson--2/10/09
5. End of State by Neesa Hart--5/18/09
6. Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall--6/3/09
7. Dinner with a Perfect Stranger by David Gregory--6/20/09
8. A Day with a Perfect Stranger by David Gregory--7/13/09
9. This Side of Heaven by Karen Kingsbury--7/23/09
10. Priced to Move by Ginny Aiken--8/15/09
11. A Steal of a Deal by Ginny Aiken--9/4/09
12. Shadows of Lancaster County by Mindy Starns Clark--9/6/09