Saturday, October 9, 2010

Read-a-thon: Hour 3

Getting started on hour 3 now.  :o)  Here's a rundown of my progress so far:

Title of book(s) read since last update: still working on Menu for Romance by Kaye Dacus
Number of books read since you started: none completed yet
Pages read since last update: 72
Running total of pages read since you started: 72
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1-1/2 hours
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 1-1/2 hours

Working on my caffeine/sugar fix right now with a pitcher of tea percolating in my Mr. Tea Maker.  :o)  I foresee the Nestle cookie dough that's currently in my refrigerator coming to the rescue at some point today, too.

3 comments:

  1. You can do it, Christy! You did a great job last year. :)

    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lori! I seem to be moving a little slow so far this year, but I'm almost finished with my first book. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Reading! It's okay to start off slow. Feel free to participate in mini-challenges as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)