Saturday, October 9, 2010

Intro to the 2010 Read-a-thon

Bummer....I got a late start today.  Not too bad since it started at 7am my time, but I really needed the extra sleep.  So, 7:30am is my start time this year.  :o)  This is my second read-a-thon, and I'm really looking forward to getting through some of my TBR stack today.  Not quite sure what I'm gonna read yet because I'm a seat-of-my-pants reader, but I'm hoping for at least 5 completed books today...that would be great!

One goal is to complete a challenge I signed up for last year called the Countdown 2010 challenge.  It was a 55 book challenge, and I'm 5 books away from having it finished.  Oh, and the last day to complete it is tomorrow!

Well, I'm off to read!  Think I may start off my day with some Kaye Dacus...she's a great writer with a touch of humor, and make-you-melt romance!  :o)

3 comments:

  1. *\o/* You can do it!! Have a great one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I love Kaye Dacus too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 books away from 55! You go girl!! :) That is awesome! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)