Saturday, October 9, 2010

Read-a-thon: Hour 8

I'm still pluggin' away!  I took a break at 12:30pm to get some lunch and make some cookies.  Lunch was excellent, but the cookies were not a smashing success.  Let's just say I wish I'd had enough time to actually MAKE some cookies instead of relying on the refrigerated cookie dough method.  After all that, I started back to reading about 1:15pm.  Oh, how I wish I could speed-read.  :o)

Title of book(s) read since last update: started on Over the Waters by Deborah Raney
Number of books read since you started: 1
Pages read since last update: 50
Running total of pages read since you started: 335
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 45 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 5 hours, 45 minutes

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes refrigerated cookies are called for. Keep it up! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continue to have fun! you're doing great!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!! They make me happier than cold sweet tea on a hot summer day! :o)